If you're having issues with your Wizzflix Account, there are a few possible causes, including:
- Phone number or email address
- You don't receive the acces code
- Problems with your browser
- Problems with your device
To solve problems you can do the following:
Phone number or email address
Step 1: Make sure you have the right screen in front of you.
- Log in with mobile number:
- Login with email adres:
- Mobile: Enter your number with country code. Choose a country via the dropdown or type +316..........
- Email: enter your email address including @....com or .nl
Error message? If you receive an error message: Phone number or password is incorrect.
Step 3: Check that you haven't made any typos.
Step 4: Check that you do not have a space after the address.
Step 5: Check whether you have provided the correct information to your employer.
You can change your password in the app.
If you're not already signed in, follow these steps
- Enter your number or email address on the first screen.
- Under the password field, press "forgot password"
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- You will receive a new password by email or text message.
If you are logged in, follow these steps:
- Open the menu at the top right.
- Press change password.
- If you remember your password, enter it and create a new one.
- If you don't remember your password, press "forgot password"
- Please enter your email address or telephone number.
Check your browser
Go to troubleshooting browser problems.
Check your device
Go to troubleshooting Wizzflix app.
Are you stuck? Please contact our Support Team at [email protected]